Aside from the survivors screwing around, and the Mori stuff (I never really have any) this reminds me a lot about how I'd do an early DC match as killer.
Infact that happened last night. Had the DW 4 people as legion. Someone dced early. I got my ritual done (with a few more stabs because stabby stabby) and left them alone to leave.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lol no lol button
Infact that happened last night. Had the DW 4 people as legion.
Someone dced early. I got my ritual done (with a few more stabs because stabby stabby) and left them alone to leave.
Watched them do gens from afar, nodded at them.
?
i don't get it