New Wesker Voice Lines

For the upcoming event, I’ve been thinking. Since it’s unlikely that Chris will be getting a legendary skin this patch, I was thinking they might add some more special interactions between him and Wesker— considering those two only have voice lines unique to them.

Start of chase: “CHRIIIISS”

Wesker downs Chris (possibly if he’s last survivor?): “Chris… it appears our fates are forever intertwined.”

Chris stuns Wesker: “Do you really think you can defeat me?”

Chris saves a team mate from Wesker with stun: “Chris… you self righteous fool!”

A funny one for when Wesker picks up Chris: “Sorry for my lack of manners, but I’m not used to escorting men.”

Those are ones I came up with on the spot, I’d love to hear more suggestions. Wish Chris and Claire were rightfully their own characters. And fixed his face, along with Jill’s.

Comments

  • I want him to get a skin that turns him into Alex Wesker (his sister) and gives her her own voice lines similar to Tiffany with Chucky.

    Also he should get his RE4 outfit.