Played a match Vs. a Huntress

One teammates DCed soon as they got caught, she found the next, hooked em, the 3rd guy tried to save but got caught and downed. So the Huntress making the smart play here, sat and camped the hooked guy and downed guy. I couldn't get in, so I worked on a generator, the 3rd guy also DCed on the ground, and the 2nd guy ended up dying on hook, but I got one generator done.

Basically, I needed 1 more generator, so I played the long stealth game. I did end up getting out, apparently being stealthy is playing like a Bad Word, Huntress found/hit me only once. Then I ran into the hatch.

Any of you ever have games where you were the last one alive?

Comments

  • Yes, but I just give up instead of doing the stealthy boring 1v1 endgame.
    And by give up I mean: doing load noises and get chased as long as possible for some fun and points. All pallets are up, so it's going to be a loooong chase
  • @Swiftblade131 said:
    One teammates DCed soon as they got caught, she found the next, hooked em, the 3rd guy tried to save but got caught and downed. So the Huntress making the smart play here, sat and camped the hooked guy and downed guy. I couldn't get in, so I worked on a generator, the 3rd guy also DCed on the ground, and the 2nd guy ended up dying on hook, but I got one generator done.

    Basically, I needed 1 more generator, so I played the long stealth game. I did end up getting out, apparently being stealthy is playing like a Bad Word, Huntress found/hit me only once. Then I ran into the hatch.

    Any of you ever have games where you were the last one alive?

    Honestly these games are common.

  • @fcc2014 said:

    @Swiftblade131 said:
    One teammates DCed soon as they got caught, she found the next, hooked em, the 3rd guy tried to save but got caught and downed. So the Huntress making the smart play here, sat and camped the hooked guy and downed guy. I couldn't get in, so I worked on a generator, the 3rd guy also DCed on the ground, and the 2nd guy ended up dying on hook, but I got one generator done.

    Basically, I needed 1 more generator, so I played the long stealth game. I did end up getting out, apparently being stealthy is playing like a Bad Word, Huntress found/hit me only once. Then I ran into the hatch.

    Any of you ever have games where you were the last one alive?

    Honestly these games are common.

    Not for me, i'm a and quote from some random survivor "Ugly, Filthy, and Vile killer main that has probably never seen the light of day".

  • Happened something similar once.
    I was playing solo facing an insidious leatherface, my other 3 teammates died pretty fast because "WGLF stacks > good match" i guess and i managed to pop 1 gen only by the time they were almost dead. I started to work on another gen and left it because i knew he would look for me around and camp it. Worked like a charm, had enough time to finish another one on the other side of the map and get the hatch.
    Best thing is that she sent me this after the match:


  • @Vietfox said:
    Happened something similar once.
    I was playing solo facing an insidious leatherface, my other 3 teammates died pretty fast because "WGLF stacks > good match" i guess and i managed to pop 1 gen only by the time they were almost dead. I started to work on another gen and left it because i knew he would look for me around and camp it. Worked like a charm, had enough time to finish another one on the other side of the map and get the hatch.
    Best thing is that she sent me this after the match:

    That's my favorite, when they assume SWF. I am solo survivor more than a SWF, I feel that it hinders me sometimes. Most of the time, it doesn't, won't lie, we all know SWF is strong.

    I don't feel like I have to rescue randoms unlike my actual friends. Unless it's camp, the we all know just to do hella gens.

  • @Vietfox said:
    Happened something similar once.
    I was playing solo facing an insidious leatherface, my other 3 teammates died pretty fast because "WGLF stacks > good match" i guess and i managed to pop 1 gen only by the time they were almost dead. I started to work on another gen and left it because i knew he would look for me around and camp it. Worked like a charm, had enough time to finish another one on the other side of the map and get the hatch.
    Best thing is that she sent me this after the match:

    That's my favorite, when they assume SWF. I am solo survivor more than a SWF, I feel that it hinders me sometimes. Most of the time, it doesn't, won't lie, we all know SWF is strong.

    I don't feel like I have to rescue randoms unlike my actual friends. Unless it's camp, the we all know just to do hella gens.

    Yeah, that's why i also love to play solo. With friends you have fun but when playing solo you are way more immersed, focused and, as you said, you got more freedom.