When will there be synchronized animations for Memento Mori?

Hey, when will there be synchronized animations for Memento Mori? I'm already tired of stabbing the void with a knife for Michael Myers :( :'( Or playing for Hag to pull out guts and organs from the ground.

I hope you understand what I mean)

Comments

  • It's been a problem for a while. Not sure why it hasn't been fixed yet, but I can live with it if they actually address problems in the game (cough cough DS rework)

  • It'll fix once they have dedicated servers. The only reason it happens is because there's a discrepancy between the location of the survivor between your router and the survivor's router.

  • @EntityDispleased said:
    They also need to fix the censored moris. :c

    censored moris?

  • AntiJelly said:

    It'll fix once they have dedicated servers. The only reason it happens is because there's a discrepancy between the location of the survivor between your router and the survivor's router.

    Before you mori the survivor is usually at the same position for several seconds. Unless the Ping is like over 9000 I don't understand why this is the explanation 
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    AntiJelly said:

    It'll fix once they have dedicated servers. The only reason it happens is because there's a discrepancy between the location of the survivor between your router and the survivor's router.

    Before you mori the survivor is usually at the same position for several seconds. Unless the Ping is like over 9000 I don't understand why this is the explanation 

    Yes. If they're sitting still, the mori will look normal. If they're moving, the mori might look off. Even if they started to move at the last second.

  • They cant even get a 2 second hook animation right. What did you expect?

  • @AntiJelly said:
    It'll fix once they have dedicated servers. The only reason it happens is because there's a discrepancy between the location of the survivor between your router and the survivor's router.

    I really hope so. And I hope that the developers someday let DLC with dismemberment. Not as detailed as in Left 4 Dead 2 for example. Developers already have a little bit of experience in this matter when they made Memento Mori for the Clown. I heard that the developers talked about declining sales in other countries in this case, but they can, for example, do the same mechanics as in Left 4 Dead 2. There you can disable the dismemberment in the settings, but your friend, for example, can leave this function will continue to be content with bloody slaughter. Or, in extreme cases, developers may ask Steam not to sell DLC in those countries where dismemberment is prohibited.

  • @HellDescent said:
    They cant even get a 2 second hook animation right. What did you expect?

    Oh, this animation is terrible. I agree with you. And the animation, when the killer grabs the survivor in the window or pallet, is also terrible. It would be better if they took the animation from the alpha version of the game, where the killer grabbed the survivor by the leg, and the survivor resisted the killer. It looked very cool!

  • It would be better if they did not touch them, but simply corrected the shortcomings in them.

  • Why do i still find those bugged moris funny

  • Idk, i kinda like using the force to pull Survivors by their legs as Wraith...