Getting disconnected and punished

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: second time in a row I got disconnected almost at the end of the game, loosing my prgoress as well getting punished, although I didnt do anything or disconnected

PLATFORM: PC, Steam

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: play the game

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/_FCUDGQm4SA

PLAYER LOGS:

Tagged: Declined

Comments

  • I also been having issues with disconnecting. It happens really really frequently. Would be nice to play the game without a major issue giving it problems.

  • And another one - punishment of 5 minutes and lost my progress - thanks!
    https://youtu.be/QhcMJPjBztc

  • And again…
    https://youtu.be/G_qAPdAMI9M

  • and again disconenct and 15 minuten offtime
    https://youtu.be/zm8K-mBdTA8

  • and again 15 minutes banned
    https://youtu.be/rQqgYA_1Ugk

  • Same thing is happening to me, i keep getting disconnected with "Dedicated server not responding". even though my teammates are still in the game. I never had this issue before this patch.
    Besides the fact that it is annoying to get disconnected, i also get matchmaking banned. At some point i can't even play anymore because the ban keeps increasing, even though there is nothing i can do about it.

  • Out of curiosity, what's your FOV set at? I had shitloads of Dedicated Server not responding errors going back to the FOV slider change. I tried swapping to Epic, and wasn't getting any, but as soon as I remembered to set my killer FOV up to max, they immediately started again, and went away when I dropped it a bit.

    I have the theory that the FOV is causing an error between the client and server as I noticed many of my disconnects come when I was trying to interact with either a hook or window, and it looks like many of these are also on interacting with some object, even if just aim dressing on basics.