Are flashbang sounds still bugged?

I was playing a match today as killer. I downed a survivor, was carrying him, and all of a sudden I got blinded with no sounds of flashbang drop or explosion. Are flashbang sounds still bugged? Didn’t BHVR say they fixed this in the latest patch notes?

Comments

  • @NO_EDucation said:

    Yes, still bugged despite BHVR saying that they fixed it. Never trust BHVR.

    It sure seems par for the course these days, doesn’t it. I guess they can keep getting away with this kind of stuff as long as people are still playing the game

  • Of course they are. It's outrageous tehy have not kill switched anything. During the winter event it was especially bad because everyone had crackers

  • BP incentives are still broken as well. I’ve lost all hope that anything in this game is ever going to get fixed

  • Yes, they said it was fixed in patch notes but it's not

  • Sadly, at this point, silent flash bangs/fire crackers seems like a problem that is out of BHVR’s hands. If they could have fixed them by now, they would have.