Honestly I think midwich should be down in awful tier. That map is the definition of trapper syndrome. If you don't have a great early game the only thing you rely on afterwards is monumental mistakes from survivors. Plus there's really any spots at all where you can see the same gen with multiple cameras without getting single EMP'd.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@TheSingularity This ones for you, king
The bottom 3 are the reason I refuse to play this killer. It's just not worth it if there's even a chance I have to play those maps with Hux.
my beloved
yeah i was expecting more of a stir from putting eyrie, shattered square, and toba so high
Can I have the tierlist website link? Id love to make one for Demo since they are my main! :3
Go to,
Create a DBD Map (8.0.0) Tier List - TierMaker
Unfortunately it does not have Ormond Lake Mine, so you might have to put that into the description.
Singularity indoors is somehow worse than Billy indoors.
Honestly I think midwich should be down in awful tier. That map is the definition of trapper syndrome. If you don't have a great early game the only thing you rely on afterwards is monumental mistakes from survivors. Plus there's really any spots at all where you can see the same gen with multiple cameras without getting single EMP'd.