What chapter ( besides fnaf )would bring more players from Gen z/ Gen alpha
When thinking about chapters we think of Jason, pennywise, candy man etc all horror icons. But Gen z and younger don’t really have the same feeling for them and i know this because I’m 22 and my friends are also 22 and 2 of them do not care about anyone in the game but when fnaf was announced wanted to play the game. Besides FNAF what chapter would get more Gen z and younger players. I think an American psycho chapter would bring these people in. There are so many different kinds of memes on Instagram TikTok etc about Patrick Bateman either identifying with him or using a funny part from the movie. I see him almost weekly on Instagram on reels or memes and this has been the case for years but they don’t get tired of him. I would love to see Patrick Batman in dbd I love the book and movie.
Comments
Those games ALSO don't market themselves to 10 year olds.
I would NOT trust trusty patches.
Bioshock is still my personal most wanted collab.
The first game is pretty old though at this point. Don't know if it catches a younger audience.
Definitely Terrifier.
The statement was non sequitur anyway, being in the public domain wouldn't mean the devs couldn't sell him, it would just mean they wouldn't have to pay anyone to do so.
That's because FNAF wasn't specifically targeting children at first, but once it became clear that children were the vast majority of fans, it started introducing sleeker, more colorful designs whose merchandise would appeal more to children, and then its imitators followed.