Lunar Event
Am I calculating this right as far as I know survivors can only get one Lantern per game but the killer will have the potential to destroy 7 how is that not easier for Killers? is there a point adjustment or what's the deal there do you guys have any input on this? The Dev Stream was unclear on this.
Comments
This might all be wrong, but this is what I have heard.
Survivors earn 4 points for a Generator, That's 20 points each per game if all are completed. Which should be easy considering how quickly gens are getting done and the points remain even if you die afterwards.
and Then there's an added bonus of an extra 25 if you escape with the Vessel.
That's 45 if you get the gens done and escape with a vessel.
Killer earns 2 points per Hook, a Perfect game that's 30 points which is considerably much harder to get than 5 gens. and only 3 extra Points to destroy the vessel which again will be a little bit more difficult to do since a survivor has to be on a hook for them to be able to be destroyed.
That's 33 If only the base 2 vessels spawn and you manage to destroy them in time.
Honestly, the answer is to rush the Gens for those quick 20 points each and get out asap with the vessel, This is going to be a lot of people's strategy and honestly make it harder for Killers in terms of the event.
I’ve high hopes for this one though. It seems quite challenging and different, hopefully in the best way.
Killers have limited time not sure how many will seek Lanterns over survivors to hook. Map pressure can only be applied by certain killers. I maybe wrong we will have to see how it works but i don't think they will have enough time for both.
Survivours potential: 45 per match
Killers potential: 45 per match
With offerings.
What sucks for killers is that if I understood correctly, to get all the potential points, people have to use offerings.
If survivors can get 45 points without using offerings, killers should be able to do the same thing. At least as long as they use 1 offering for themselves.