Did any rift outfits return today?
I’m at work so I was curious, because there’s some I’ve been waiting on to comeback.
I’m at work so I was curious, because there’s some I’ve been waiting on to comeback.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
these are the 5 we got today
thank you
ofc :)
no way they finally brought back that Claudette skin. Buying it right away when I get home
Whoa, they finally added the Claudette and Felix skins from the really, really early rifts? Nice.
i already own the felix outfit but I’m happy it’s back because a lot of people have been asking for that outfit.