The twins are OP
I played against the twins a few time recently I'm always losing, Victor is way to fast to even try getting a way from and the crushing time just needs to be a bit faster in my opinion same with shoving lockers open, I don't know if I'm just not good against this killer but it needs a nerf. The game I last played had 1 gen done a 4 hooks, which seems a bit unbalanced.
Comments
You can't expect to be good, when you play like 1 in 1000 games against this killer, unless you go play Twins yourself, then you can copy things survivors did, when you lost a game.
This advice works for any killer, if you want to learn how to play against a specific killer, just learn to play as them. I struggled a lot against Blight in past, so I just went to learn him and I really enjoy playing against him now, because I know his limitations.
Doesn't really mean anything, can be done with with most killers. Especially with killers, who most survivors simply don't understand.
What to do against Twins:
Oh, crouching up to Victor doesn't reveal you via Killer Instinct?
Awesome… Today I learned. Cheers man :D