Anyone else salute the General section? Anyway, Goosebumps.
Could the books work in DBD? or some of the R.L Stein, I haven't put much though or effort or research into this post I am just a pondering Mushwin.
Could the books work in DBD? or some of the R.L Stein, I haven't put much though or effort or research into this post I am just a pondering Mushwin.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Only if they are scaled up in their horror. So an adult horror slant overlaid on the base story. The stories themselves have creepy concepts but would need a bit of a horror upgrade to be in Dbd.