DBD keeps randomly crashing midgame, its unplayable for me right now

Hi all! Hope you guys are well, I wanted to ask for some suggestions that I maybe haven't tried yet. My DBD keeps randomly crashing mid game and its gotten to the point where its literally unplayable. I load in the game and start to play, working on a gen etc and it just freezes then closes the game. Most of the time it'll freeze to the point where I have to open task manager and quit it manually.

Here's everything I tried so far

1. All GPU drivers are up to date

2. Windows is up to date

3. RAM is properly seated

4. Did a windows memory diagnostic check - nothing

5. Updated bios

6. Underclocked my GPU using MSI Afterburner

7. Did a clean video install for my Graphics Card



My specs

GPU - MSI Gaming Trio RTX 3080 Ti

CPU - i7 13700k

MOBO - ASUS Prime Z790-P Wi-Fi

RAM - G.SKILL 32G DDR5 6000

PSU - Corsair RM850X

AIO - NZXT Kraken 360mm

Fans - 9x Lian Li SL120s and 1 NZXT default fan that came with the case (6 intake and 4 exhaust)

Monitors

AOC 24G2S - 165 Hz

Dell G2725D - 180Hz

Temps - When gaming
GPU - 57-65 F*
CPU - 40-50 F*

Temps - Not gaming
GPU - 36 F*
CPU - 30 F*

If anyone can help me out, that'd be great because I'm going crazy and I miss playing DBD quite a bit!

Comments

  • if your platform is Steam, write -dx11 in the launch parameters

  • Ever got the problem solved ?

  • This is the smoking gun we needed, mate.

    Technically speaking, that D3D12Util.cpp and CurrentQueue.Fence fatal error proves that the Denuvo overhead completely breaks the synchronization between your CPU and GPU. Because Denuvo forces the processor into an infinite loop—which explains your massive temperature spike—DirectX 12 loses the timing signal, panics, and crashes.

    Worse look at the bottom: it directly triggers kernel32 and ntdll. This proves it’s smashing into vital Windows core files (it already corrupted my system DLLs on my Ryzen setup).

    The D:\Jenkins\ path proves this is 100% on BHVR's broken build and has absolutely nothing to do with your high-end rig.

    Please do yourself a huge favor and do NOT start the game again until this absolute garbage trial is officially over on Wednesday.

    An i7-13700K running under a 360mm Kraken shouldn't be roasted by this denuvo anti cheat trial failure. Protect your hardware, it’s not worth frying your PC for their testing experiment.

    Massive respect for putting these detailed specs and logs out there. Stay safe