Are hills gone?

Seems like the maps are missing their normal random hills. Used to just be the big tree in middle map never had a hill but most other had at least one drop point. Now we have tons of maps without any drops. Anyone else seeing this?

Also, gen speeds seem boogered up. Leader/Prove not stacking, having both and no debuffs and the repair is red? I can't tell what is going on.

Comments

  • That map is Sheltered woods, no its never had a hill.

    Leader and prove thyself intentionally no longer stack with the buffs they just received.

    The bar being red is purely visual.
  • If I am not mistake, Sheltered Woods is the only Map without a Drop (if you do not count the Basement). All other Maps have at least 2 possibilitys to drop.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:
    If I am not mistake, Sheltered Woods is the only Map without a Drop (if you do not count the Basement). All other Maps have at least 2 possibilitys to drop.

    You can drop off the tree in the middle of the map, but that's about it.

  • I'm seeing a lot of maps with no hills at all now. Guess they reduced the chance?

  • I noticed this on some Autoheaven maps, the hills are indeed missing.