Only Bronze for hooking each survivor?
From what I can tell, it should be much more rewarding and fun for the killer and survivors to hook each survivor, as opposed to tunnel/camp them. My first thought in this is to reward more than just bronze in the sacrifice category for booking each survivor. I could Face camp someone with LF the entire game and get the same rewards as hooking each survivor once.
My idea is to reward silver or gold (maybe not gold, it’s probably too much) for hooking each survivor once. This could promote more fun gameplay in addition of only using perks like Devour Hope, Make you Choice, and BBQ.
Let me me know what you guys think on this!
:chuffed:
My idea is to reward silver or gold (maybe not gold, it’s probably too much) for hooking each survivor once. This could promote more fun gameplay in addition of only using perks like Devour Hope, Make you Choice, and BBQ.
Let me me know what you guys think on this!
:chuffed:
Comments
I'm right with you there on your goal.
I've been working out a method that attempts at making the death of a survivor less significant.
The problem that I see is by giving more emblems for hooking different people is that it'll still be beneficial to tunnel as that allows you to completely ruins the teams ability to complete generators nonetheless. As long as that happens, people will tunnel regardless.
After all, there's no gameplay difference between a 0 hooked, 1 hooked or 2 hooked survivor. There's only a difference between a 2 hooked and 3 hooked survivor.