So this is small deep wound nerf

If earlier, in theory, a deep wound made it difficult to see, now it does absolutely nothing

We’ve also reduced the blood spatter and darkening effects that appear whenever you’re in the Deep Wound State

Comments

  • It makes the effect solely to counter endurance and not be a noob stomper. Personally, I'm fine with this change.

  • They murked clown bottles by doing this too all for the sake of accessibility.

  • @FilthyLegionMain said:

    It makes the effect solely to counter endurance and not be a noob stomper. Personally, I'm fine with this change.

    It seems to me that a slightly darkened screen is the last thing that stomp noobs, darkening can have effect at high ranks in mind games, and then this is more of a minor hindrance than a real threat

  • It's a good change, the dark screen filter was unnecessary for the purpose of deep wound and was just more annoying to play with than anything else.

    Deep wound will still provide game delay for the killer and limit endurance, and that's what's important

  • @sanees said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3866454#Comment_3866454

    It seems to me that a slightly darkened screen is the last thing that stomp noobs, darkening can have effect at high ranks in mind games, and then this is more of a minor hindrance than a real threat

    That's what it is when I face the effect at 6k hours. I get wanting it to be immersive but it can't be a situation of picking and choosing. Either we move away from it entirely or we embrace the vibes and inconveniences that come with it.

  • Good, I do not need my eye sight already more worst as someone who wears glasses, now if dredges darkness can be looked at as well.

  • I thought it was neat :/

  • @Breadkiller said:

    They murked clown bottles by doing this too all for the sake of accessibility.

    You make it sounds like not giving people headaches/nausea is a bad thing?

  • It used to only disproportionately effects players with lower brightness setups. This is a good accessibility change