Where are the Freddy Krueger perk updates?
I was hoping for big buffs for Fire Up. Small buffs for Remember Me and Bloodwarden too.
I was hoping for big buffs for Fire Up. Small buffs for Remember Me and Bloodwarden too.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
not everything was revealed. I hope Fire up got a big buff aswell
Wait for the PTB coming out soon. Then we will see all the Freddy-Addons and the 4 Perk-Changes.
Is it tomorrow?
I don't see your comment
Blood warden wasn’t in the list of perk changes, just fire up and remember me. Also no one promised buffs so I’d be careful getting your hopes up until we see the changes.
Why would they nerf fire up... what