Servers down?

Hi there, not sure if right place to ask but can’t get any answers on the discord. Are the servers undergoing maintenance currently? Im getting error codes since yesterday morning that say no internet connection, cant connect to servers. I’ve tried rebooting game, router, reinstalling game. My internet connection is good so I just don’t understand. My friend is also having issues so not just me. Just looking for some guidance thanks. 🙏

Comments

  • @OrkMasterMcGee said:

    Hi there, not sure if right place to ask but can’t get any answers on the discord. Are the servers undergoing maintenance currently? Im getting error codes since yesterday morning that say no internet connection, cant connect to servers. I’ve tried rebooting game, router, reinstalling game. My internet connection is good so I just don’t understand. My friend is also having issues so not just me. Just looking for some guidance thanks. 🙏

    What region?

  • North America is fine here.

  • Guys, I'm having the same problem, and a bunch of other people too, I'm on SA servers, apparently some people are affected by this issue and other people aren't 🤷‍♂️

    In the last year (august~September to be more exact) some players reported the same issue

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3865683#Comment_3865683

    BHVR is back working today ( I think) maybe contact support if you haven't already.

    I contacted them twice and it wasn't very helpful, gonna try it again later

  • I’m still having problems. 🤦‍♂️. Giving me no internet access error codes and initialization error codes. How do I go about putting in a ticket to support? Thought the website. I’m at a complete loss as to why my game is not working.