Is civ 5 any good?
after checking the 133 suggestions to play civ 5, I wonder if it is any good and why not civ 6 ??

after checking the 133 suggestions to play civ 5, I wonder if it is any good and why not civ 6 ??

Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is gold.
And yes it's a good game.
At least it has good graphics and run on decent FPS at any map.
gracias rafa, quite golden review you did
Civ 6 isn't.
This is gold.
And yes it's a good game.
At least it has good graphics and run on decent FPS at any map.> @BACKSTABBER said:
Ur welcome.
Was not joking btw.
I do play on console PS4, so no CIV for me
feminist killers in civ 6 are scary af
Because reasons
Nah civ 5 will be my all time favorite.
I actually like civ 6 more than civ 5 for some reason. Civ 6 would be great if it weren't for horrible AI.
That is just my opinion though.
Also, Suleiman is not gonna get that onion hat he had in civ 5. Another downside...
I personally prefer Civ -1 more.