did UE5 really cause so many problems or is it just me?

Yesterday on Skull Merchant I didn't have a button to place drones the whole match, today on Trickster I had knives flying through a survivor without hits, although with other survivors everything was fine, also in this match Pain Resonance didn't work for me with one of the survivors.

It's worth noting that i play almost every day and this is the first time I've encountered so many bugs in a day.

Comments

  • As a Trickster player I can confirm… That I have never ran into this issue

    EDIT: Unless I'm under the influence

  • I don't think the engine is to blame.

  • Honestly a lot of issues can even be traced back to the UE4 update from years ago. That broke a lot of stuff that never REALLY got fixed (like sound occlusion) but only sort of work in a way that we’re just used to now.