The maximum GPU usage is only 70%
Why is it not 100%, Sometimes only 40-50%, I don't understand, can someone tell me the reason?
Why is it not 100%, Sometimes only 40-50%, I don't understand, can someone tell me the reason?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, do you play the game on the highest settings and also have max FPS? If that is the case, why shouldthe GPU usage be at 100%?
Are you pegged at 60 or 120fps? If so then you are hitting the fps cap. If not then you are being cpu bottlenecked
Think of your GPU like Goku. Each time your GPU draws a frame, it's like Goku fighting a new enemy. If the enemy is weaker than Goku's max power level, it means he doesn't need to go all out, so he's only going to use 70% of his power (why use 100% of your power when only 70% is good enough? You're wasting 30% of your power).
Basically the fact your GPU is only working at 70% is because it's strong like goku and can handle anything you throw at it
Edit: no clue why I explained it like this I'm tired as heck
Your GPU is at 70% because it can handle higher resolutions. If you're playing at 1080p with everything maxed out and still seeing 70% usage, it means it could probably handle 1440p.