MnK Support for Xbox Series

You all have made great technological strides with crossplay and now cross-progression, and now this function is one of the few things that remains. Please work towards adding this very soon!

Comments

  • @Lord_Xylum said:

    You all have made great technological strides with crossplay and now cross-progression, and now this function is one of the few things that remains. Please work towards adding this very soon!

    DBD is the only reason why I plan on getting a pc. Sucks that more than half the roster is unplayable on a controller

  • @fixblitzskin said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/435816/mnk-support-for-xbox-series

    DBD is the only reason why I plan on getting a pc. Sucks that more than half the roster is unplayable on a controller

    Unplayable is bit of a stretch, but I will say most of the killers cannot be run any where near their full potential with a controller, and it takes much much longer to get very good with them. I'd say Singularity and Trickster are still the most difficult to play with a controller.