Devs, Mods, Players yous gonna play Resident Evil 2 Remake this weekend?? :)
Seeing as Dead by Daylight is horror based I assume a lot of Dead by Daylight players, mods and devs are gonna play RE2 Remake?? Not to mention theres probably a ton of Resident Evil fans. I played the original RE2 back in 1998 while in Primary school and it was terrifying then. Very excited to see how they mix things up in the remake.
Would a Resident Evil inspired monster/creature work in DBD?
Comments
I'm already waiting for it's release in 5 hours. The only RE game I finished was 6, so it'll be nice to see how the hype started.
I've played RE5, some of RE4, and watched all of RE7. This one looks interesting, but Iโd probably wait for a sale if anything. No need to rush out and get it.
@Peanits move this to off-topic
KH3 is where I will be
Yeah I'll play when I get around to getting my copy probably not this weekend to busy.
Oh ######### that's coming out too? 2019 is off to a good start.
Yes.
yeah on the 29th, 2019 started well
I preordered mine and i know @chemical_reject ordered his. I was so excited to play the demo.
@Peanits Epic
@Mc_Harty Awh man number 2 is a masterpiece! Im sure you will enjoy this version also
Im sure half if not all the DBD team are gonna be pl;aying also!
@fcc2014 the wait is killing me! So tempted to watch videos
I preordered mine in December and felt honestly like a little kid playing the 30 min trial. I remember playing the original and thought the 2 disc different paths of the original so cool. Just a quick tip even head-shots don't drop zombies. Shoot them in the knees run past or knife them.
I won't play it until I've got a few days free from work - so mid February for me. I will have to avoid YouTube for weeks
@MandyTalk Thats gonna be torture on yourself
Its not even out yet and my Youtube feed is full of RE2 Remake walkthroughs and endings etc. Its horrible 
@fcc2014 The A and B scenarios are back in this Remake apparently
The new zombie gore system looks amazing. Not to mention the RE Engines visuals! :O
@MuteNewt the game looked beautiful. It felt unnerving at times during the demo especially walking down the hallway where the licker appeared in the original game.
@TRGraybles Ye man im really excited to see how they mixed it up for the old fans. They said they changed things up to throw old fans off. Like locations of stuff and puzzles being different etc
@fcc2014 I loved that part! The whole build up showing the zombies face been half shredded, and the lickers claw marks on the walls and the broken window it broke through
I just played through Leons Story. Holy #########. Worth every cent.
I cannot handle horror games. Gets waaay too immersed and easily startled and anxious. Hahah.
I hope everyone will have fun playing RE2 though.
Nah thanks. I'll be sure to watch a proper walkthrough of it somewhere after release instead.
Unfortunately my poor behind can't purchase KH3 or RE2.
I've played RE7 and it's quite good, especially in VR. So I'll be slaving away with the Moonrise event when it drops...
After I complete the week challenges on Fortnite of course. God damn it.
There is a difference between "playing" and "running scared" I can hold your hand if you like....or you know...you can hold mine. :'(