Rift tiers

They should add more tiers to the rift or at least give 1 big reward at the end. Been at 200 for a week now and just feels a bit empty lol

Comments

  • More Tiers - yes.

    A big reward at the end - No. The additional Rift Tiers are for people who complete the Main Part of the Rift (until Tier 85) very quickly so that they see a number going up and get a bit for their playtime and Fragments. A big reward at Tier 200 would just mean that players would feel like they have to grind to Tier 200 to not miss out.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    More Tiers - yes.

    A big reward at the end - No. The additional Rift Tiers are for people who complete the Main Part of the Rift (until Tier 85) very quickly so that they see a number going up and get a bit for their playtime and Fragments. A big reward at Tier 200 would just mean that players would feel like they have to grind to Tier 200 to not miss out.

    Agree. I often struggle to even finish the deep rift. I would not manage to reach 200. I don't have the time to do that.

  • I think they should cap rift tiers at whatever the last significant reward is, then once you reach it give you X bloodpoints every time you get enough rift fragments/exp/whatever that equals one rift tier. If this is infinite the grinders can keep getting bloodpoints without being capped at 200 and we don't have to worry about FOMO like Aven_Fallen mentioned.

  • @jmwjmw27 said:

    I think they should cap rift tiers at whatever the last significant reward is, then once you reach it give you X bloodpoints every time you get enough rift fragments/exp/whatever that equals one rift tier. If this is infinite the grinders can keep getting bloodpoints without being capped at 200 and we don't have to worry about FOMO like Aven_Fallen mentioned.

    Infinite Rift Tiers was actually an idea I had for quite some time. And they implemented it at some point, just only with 200 Tiers. I would not mind if they increase this to 500 Tiers or so, not that anyone would actually reach it. But back then it felt kinda bad to get Login Rewards or Double Rift Fragments and not having anything from it.

    But I am already happy that they increased the Rift to 200 with really minor Rewards.

  • How much are you playing?!

  • I just want deep rift recolours that arent just BLUE, it's so boring.