Pyramid head us by far the least fun and unintuitive killer to play. The controls while using his power are confusing, the hitboxes are weird and to effectively flick, which you pretty much have to learn, you need to massively change your mouse sensitivity.
Please give him a full rework to make him more fun, easy and intuitive.
I strongly disagree coming from someone who’s played him on pc a lot and console.
He needs add on rework or buffs to his add ons but his kit overall is fair and fun for both sides. I enjoy vsing him as survivor and man his chase theme is one of my favs.
I strongly disagree coming from someone who’s played him on pc a lot and console.
You can play him on both, but he is not easy for sure. You need to learn and predict survivor's movement a lot and use power through walls. It is very hard to hit, if survivor can see you (unless you are able to flick)
Flick is definetly possible only for PC (with high DPI) and it is very hard to do. If you learn it, then it's massive difference, because survivor can't react to you after it and have to guess/hope.
I don't think we should rework a killer because you are having difficulties playing as them when there's dedicated ph msims who enjoy the killer as is and there's over 30 other killers you could play as.
I don't think we should rework a killer because you are having difficulties playing as them when there's dedicated ph msims who enjoy the killer as is and there's over 30 other killers you could play as.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I strongly disagree coming from someone who’s played him on pc a lot and console.
He needs add on rework or buffs to his add ons but his kit overall is fair and fun for both sides. I enjoy vsing him as survivor and man his chase theme is one of my favs.
You can play him on both, but he is not easy for sure. You need to learn and predict survivor's movement a lot and use power through walls. It is very hard to hit, if survivor can see you (unless you are able to flick)
Flick is definetly possible only for PC (with high DPI) and it is very hard to do. If you learn it, then it's massive difference, because survivor can't react to you after it and have to guess/hope.
I don't think we should rework a killer because you are having difficulties playing as them when there's dedicated ph msims who enjoy the killer as is and there's over 30 other killers you could play as.
I feel just giving him more interesting addons would go a long way.
But he is the only one I still need adept on :(