The Moonrise Event starts next week.
The Moonrise Event starts January 30 and runs for 2 weeks, they made a facebook announcement a few minutes ago.
The Moonrise Event starts January 30 and runs for 2 weeks, they made a facebook announcement a few minutes ago.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nice! Excited for added objectives!
Source?
The official Dead by Daylight video posted on facebook 10 mins ago. Not sure I can link a facebook video here? Lets give it a try!
https://www.facebook.com/DeadByDaylight/videos/744355129282423/
Guess i'll be missing this event. RE2 and KH3 both release before this event starts
You could always play those games after the event?
Or you know, a bit of both?
I'd rather not. I've waited 15 and 17 years for these two games. These are sequels to PS2/Gamecube games.
Plus bhvr just lets people buy the event skins after the events now so i have no real incentive to prioritize DbD.
Also announced on Twitter, in case the FB link doesn't work for someone: https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1088455671358447618?s=20
Oh event showcase tonight. Good to know^^
Oh, right. I forgot to mention that was in the announcement. Can't wait to see what they say about it.
great let the farming for tho coin began start event going to get messy i'm sure.
Great. Event starts in the week my exams start too.
Good i can Play RE2 this weekend. @chemical_reject we don't have to play lobby simulator this weekend.
why next week, I wont be able to play this with KH3 dropping and me being around for literally 2-3 days on the event