Every match full of jerks
^^^
^^^
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would you mind elaborating?
(I dont want this to come off as rude, Im just confused tbh.)
It's something about the event. Every year. It brings the grinches out in force.
You just described the entire DbD playerbase.
Sorry you had a rough go. Although I also wonder seeing posts like this if they only play on certain nights. I pretty much play every night and Saturday nights (consoles) seem to be the worst sweatiest killers and survivors. I was actually going to make a post about how awesome chill this event has been. Seems survivors and killers are having fun with the snow all fights etc. For once I've actually completely enjoyed this event. Sure I've gone against sweaty killers but oh well .. usually get out of the game quickly. And as far as swf teams go...they gen rush and get out… then at the end want to be trolly....just open gate and timer takes care of the rest
I'm lonely/introverted and kinda leaned into it through life but I don't go out of my way to be sadist in video games.