The animation of being sacrificed by Entity is too long.
Can't it be faster? When I got down by Killer and I got already hooked two times before, then I just feel like disconnecting because of the long process of sacrificing. And I think banning players who often disconnect is harsh. Instead, just add penalty where you disconnect then you lose 30000 bloodpoints or so. And Killer gets some of it.
Comments
There is a pause between being hooked for the last time and exiting the game, yes, but disconnecting over it? It's a few seconds. If you feel like disconnecting over that, you are probably just getting too lilted by the death.
What do you mean "get lilted"?
He means "tilted," it was a typo.
I disagree with your idea of harshness. I think disconnects should be punished because they ruin the game for everyone, and it's entirely fair to give those players a time-out. Taking away bloodpoints will never be implemented because there are too many problems with a system like that( for example not everyone will care/what if they have 0 bloodpoints?/etc.). I do think that you should be able to skip through the long cinematic in the end if you're the one being sacrificed, it would be a nice QoL improvement, though it shouldn't be a top priority change.