Many Scream Queens but I think only One Scream King.
Which I think is Ash, also as the final guy too, though recently I think we can add DBD Steve to this list, I may get his screams as my ring tone lol.
Which I think is Ash, also as the final guy too, though recently I think we can add DBD Steve to this list, I may get his screams as my ring tone lol.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Steagull as king, Lisa Garland as queen imo
Dette for me, her scream reminds me of toxic players from old dbd and I find it funny still.
Steve's scream is annoyin, he is like an annoying bird.
We missing Tommy Jarvis and Andy Barclay.