Seeking ideas
So I've had it stuck in my head for a while of making my Hag the equivalent of the Blair Witch on my game and with the recent re-release of the Family Knowledge cosmetic where the symbol behind her head looks like the stick figure, I'm rattling around in my head trying to figure out some appropriate perks to run on her. I'm looking for others ideas and possibly why it would fit. Thanks in advance.
Comments
I was thinking a long those lines. Like any hex I think fits, but the story hints at manipulation of time and reality, madness and disorientation. I love the idea of it but I don't like the aspect of having to be seen. It kind of kills the idea to me but that's probably why it's never even been mentioned as an idea in the game. Unless you used a vessel or disciple of her, it'd be about like a lower level entity in the game, better left unseen. I may be going crazy over an impossible idea, idk. Lol
Unforeseen, Dark Devotion, Deathbound, Mindbreaker?
Those actually sound good. I'll have to run them to see how they feel in play. Thanks ๐
Easy enough. Stealthy Hag you don't see until she jumpscares you. Forces players to run around in the woods until she does.
Addons: Rusty Shackles, Locust.
Perks: Plaything, Pentimento, Monitor & Abuse, Knockout.
Thanks. Definitely gonna try it.