Can't use any redeemed event cosmetics

Edit: i made the mistake of having the rarity fliters on, hence why i couldn't see said cosmetics. my apologies!

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: I have redeemed many cosmetics with frosty trinkets yet i can't use any of them. It says i own them via the Bone Chill collection tab yet it's not appearing in any of my customizations tabs.

PLATFORM: Steam

20241214052534_1.jpg 20241214052548_1.jpg 20241214052556_1.jpg 20241214052607_1.jpg 20241214052632_1.jpg

Comments

  • I'm noticing in your screenshots that all displayed cosmetics are of Very Rare quality. Could it be that you have a filter set to only display those? You can change the filters using the icon to the right of the Search bar.

  • @MarbleThrone said:

    I'm noticing in your screenshots that all displayed cosmetics are of Very Rare quality. Could it be that you have a filter set to only display those? You can change the filters using the icon to the right of the Search bar.

    you were 100% right. my bad devs!

  • No problem at all! I'm glad you sorted it out!