PLZ TURN ON MMR FOR WINTER EVENT GAME'S UNPLAYABLE

why am i getting 200 hour console robots that average 10 second chases and get 2 tapped instantly?

game is literally unplayable plz fix this garbage it's absolutely disgusting

Comments

  • Matchmaking is always like this. It's not just due to the event. I have about 2,200 hours and consider myself a decent but not great survivor. I can consistently escape at least half my matches as long as I'm matched with decent teammates who aren't completely useless. But that almost never happens in solo queue. I could send you screen shots all day long of the players I get matched with who have <100 hours in the game. The matchmaking system simply does not function at all.

  • MMR is active during events, just that you dont gain or lose any MMR. But your MMR is used for general Matchmaking.

    That being said, DBD-MMR is really bad at Matchmaking.

  • @lovedwighthehehe said:

    why am i getting 200 hour console robots that average 10 second chases and get 2 tapped instantly?

    game is literally unplayable plz fix this garbage it's absolutely disgusting

    How do you know these "console robots" have 200 hours?