Can anyone link me an OG Skull Merchant gameplay video?
This is part of my little independent research, and I've noticed this is a bit hard to find. Most of the time when you look up the original Skull Merchant all you get are reviews of the chapter or rant videos. So I'm requesting help here.
I'm looking for a video or a stream VOD that showcases an average match as or against original Skull Merchant.
Yes, I know about the infamous match that everyone used to talk about, but we all know the specifics of that game. I'm looking for an actual, average game with average players.
If anyone could help me find it, I would appreciate it.
Comments
I hope this what you looking for.
Yep, this is it!
Thanks for the help, friend, I appreciate it!
When I tried to, my friend, all I got were rant videos from people complaining about the chapter and killer, or that one match with Team Eternal that I'm really tired of seeing.
If you are willing to share the videos, my friend, I'll gladly accept!
Thanks for sharing the videos, my friend, I appreciate it!
From what I've seen so far, it seems to me the whole "Chess Merchant" had more to do with the Gen Kick meta than her actual power.
In your video, where you stated you wanted to go for gen defense, you get value from the drones, but it doesn't seem to be enough to defend the generators by themselves. Call of Brine, Eruption and Overcharge actually prevent the gens from being finished, but they are perks.
Correct me if I am wrong, but wouldn't killers like Wraith or Knight get basically the same result, if they had the same build?
I don't think so, even the Add-ons of this killer make the survivor not hear the skill check warning, and mix it with some perks and the result is the explosion of generators, and every generator the survivor blows up reduces the progress of the generator by 10% in addition to 3 seconds of not recording any progress after failing a skill check.
This is literally more brainless than brainless itself.
Aaah…Chess Merchant…I remember that era all too well.
Decided to switch it up back them and transform myself into Totem Merchant instead back then, for shits and giggles….
Maybe with Thrill I should pay that playstyle a re-visit but naaaah…
Whatever you do, don't refer to Hens' video of "the best DBD team" (gag) getting held "hostage" by Skull Merchant. It's just about the most biased, casual-appeasing thing you can find.
I admit I neglected to consider the add-ons, simply because I was not aware she had one. Yes, I can see the add-on becoming a problem, specifically when paired with the then meta.
@warp1die The Knight game seems what I expected, really. I know people complained about Knight during that meta, and it indeed seems to have worked well for him.
Unfortunately I wasn't here for it. Mostly because I was interested in other games at the time.
When I started playing her she had already been changed, but recently the SM brainrot has consumed me.
I agree.
I'm really tired of that one video being even mentioned.