Is this a bug or is it supposed to happen? - Myers

So, I head that to do the Evil Incarnate achievement, you don't necessarily need to use Tombstone on all four survivors, you just need to mori them in any way. Well, I did get a 4k mori only with Devour Hope and the Ebony Mori, but I didn't get the achievement. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

image.png

Comments

  • You heard wrong. You have to use tombstone. Other moris don't count. It would be SO much easier if all you needed was a red offering.

  • Is this achievement available on the Switch?

  • Be interesting to see Inf Tombstone Myers with the latest buffs, but yeah Glint got in first, only Tombstone Mori's count for Evil Incarnate.

    Is pretty hard to get now, though I wonder if it might be easier to Tombstone Piece survivors for the achievment now... at least it is actually possible to do unlike before.