New perks suggestion, that removes skill checks

Calm work

  • While not under the effect of any killer skill check perks or powers, calm work activates and removes repair, healing skill checks and the ones from the struggle phase
  • Edit: When under the effect of any killer skill check perks or powers, it decreases the chance of getting skill checks by 10%.
  • Increases repair speed and healing speed by 3%

This perk is not meant to be strong or anything.

I want to eat chips while playing without boom boom boom 🤯.

Comments

  • I think if anything it should have a minus repair and heal speed penalty since it’d counter a lot of killer perks and abilities.

  • @Fuzzycube said:

    I think if anything it should have a minus repair and heal speed penalty since it’d counter a lot of killer perks and abilities.

    It doesn’t really counter any killer perks (at least not much). I’ve written while not under the effect of any skill check perks.

    I change that to only while not under the effect of any killer skill check perks and powers, thx.

    I don’t think it needs a penalty and unsure about removing the repear/healing increase since skill checks also speed up gens.