Add 8 meters to Scourge Hook Hangman's trick
This perk would actually be decent if the radius is increased from 12 to 20 meters when paired with jagged compass.
This perk would actually be decent if the radius is increased from 12 to 20 meters when paired with jagged compass.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree. I ran an all scourge hook build with Compass, Hangman's, GoP, and Floods and turned alot of regular hooks into Scourge hooks and still didn't get much value.
The funny thing is the devs said when they buffed it from 6 meters to 12 that it would be to strong if it applied to all hooks and that's why they made it a Scourge Hook
I hope they buff it. It would finally be good. I love jagged compass and the potential future of scourge hook perks it brings
i think hangman trick should work on all the time whenever a survivor is near scourge hook.
They should make it all hooks again. It being a scourge hook perk sucks.
That would actually make it interesting
Yes thats a very good idea, had the same
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/390864/scourge-hook-hangmans-trick#latest
But BHVR choose not to do anything.