im now 100% sure that the 'Bloodpoint incentive' system is turned off

There is no chance that the BP bonus is only at 25% no matter the time is

and on top of that i see it mostly on both sides even at 0%

This just cant be a me issue right?? right??

Comments

  • I've seen it at 50% on killer last night, but it does seem like the 100% bonus just disappeared.

  • well, 2v8 is over. I suspect things have started to normalize. I see 25% and 50% often, I also see no BP incentive sometimes.

    being 100% sure that it's off while also saying you see it at 25%???? interesting

  • @dwight444 said:

    well, 2v8 is over. I suspect things have started to normalize. I see 25% and 50% often, I also see no BP incentive sometimes.

    being 100% sure that it's off while also saying you see it at 25%???? interesting

    i mean it's not like it used to be

  • It's been bugged since Chaos Shuffle returned a while ago. I hope they address it in one of the upcoming hot fixes because it's quite overdue to be fixed.

  • Same here, didn't see more than 25% on both sides for weeks. Maybe even more than month?

  • Incentives have been broken for a long time now. Just like anything else, it will take months to fix, if ever. Last night I saw 25% incentive on Survivor and no incentive for killer. My Killer queue times were <20 seconds while my Survivor queues were several minutes. This type of thing has been going on for a while

  • Remember, Peanits tried to investigate whats up with the incentives and they moved him to another position so he can't investigate any more. 🤯

  • The BP system is broken since 2v8 or at least since Lights Out. After that, I've never saw +100% or +75% for one side ever again. Only +25% or on some good days +50% but then only for like an hour. This is so depressing because it makes the grind so awful while queue time hasn't change at all. It feels the same.