No dwelf?
Holiday horror collection is out now with some returning cosmetics. But im sad to not see the dwight elf cosmetic or the snowman dredge. Will these be coming back or am i out of luck?
Holiday horror collection is out now with some returning cosmetics. But im sad to not see the dwight elf cosmetic or the snowman dredge. Will these be coming back or am i out of luck?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
December 19 is Elf Dwight. I don't know about the Dredge.
I am sad they're not doing the Twitter thing where Dwelf would do all the announcements for December.
i love you for this. thank you. I didnt wanna be present dwight. I wanted to be a dwelf on the shelf