Enduring should work against Blast Mine and Head-On

Title.

Lightborn protects against all lights.

Enduring should reduce stuns by any means.

Comments

  • It actually used to but BHVR made it pallet stuns only so they didn't have to make new stun perks with endurings timings in mind and I think that's prob for the best.

    People used to run enduring purely just to counter DS lol p funny times

  • @Brokenbones said:

    It actually used to but BHVR made it pallet stuns only so they didn't have to make new stun perks with endurings timings in mind and I think that's prob for the best.

    People used to run enduring purely just to counter DS lol p funny times

    It countered DS? I wouldn't want that. DS is more of a stab than a stun imo.

  • No leave it as is, I'm so sick of the perk design recently of nothing can be done to stop this so there goes your fun.

    Interaction should be encouraged.

  • @Rokku_Rorru said:

    No leave it as is, I'm so sick of the perk design recently of nothing can be done to stop this so there goes your fun.

    Interaction should be encouraged.

    Head-on is a Troll perk, seriously. Look at this and the way these squads behave....

    They're not participating in normal gameplay and this type of interaction is what should be discouraged

    https://youtu.be/VaRTyC1_PHo?si=1mGwrzEN2GLLbwXU