Character loadout keeps resetting

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: every time I log out my characters revert to their states before the update including cosmetics and loadouts. So for the new characters it means they’re blank every time I log in and have to reequip everything .

PLATFORM: Xbox Series X

STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: log in. Equip items to characters ie Taurie Cain. Log out. Log back in. The character will now be blank.

VIDEO: https://youtu.be/GvrW_XBow6Q?si=u4AJHyexwGposaGe

.

PLAYER LOGS:

  • Player logs are required from PC players only.
Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • glad someone else is experiencing this. I am also on Xbox series x and have the same issue. It even deselects my last character on top of resetting load outs.

  • @TheMidnightRidr said:

    glad someone else is experiencing this. I am also on Xbox series x and have the same issue. It even deselects my last character on top of resetting load outs.

    people kept reporting it but it got denied because of formatting issues. I decided if you want it reported right you gotta report it yourself.

  • Happening on serie s as well. I believe it has something to do with houndmaster and Taurie Cain

  • Every time I log out of DBD, all my character loadouts and Cosmetics I equipped get reset to how they were before I started playing DBD again, or the cosmetics get reset to default completely for some characters (Dwight, Jake, Claudette and Meg Ive noticed so far). I have no idea why and I really dont wanna reinstall DBD. Its been happening ever since I started playing again which was roughly the beginning of March (not 100% sure though).

    PLATFORM: PC, Steam

    STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I started playing DBD again after not playing for some time. Now everytime I restart DBD it resets cosmetics and Loadouts. BUT on Thalita I changed to loadout 3 after buying a top cosmetic with shards and made a new laodout on Loadout 3 (it was empty before). For HER ONLY it saved it but the rest no, and if I change her loadout & cosm. stuff it resets to how it was saved before as well.

    VIDEO:

    PLAYER LOGS:

    DeadByDaylight.log
  • @Melisa2901 said:

    Every time I log out of DBD, all my character loadouts and Cosmetics I equipped get reset to how they were before I started playing DBD again, or the cosmetics get reset to default completely for some characters (Dwight, Jake, Claudette and Meg Ive noticed so far). I have no idea why and I really dont wanna reinstall DBD. Its been happening ever since I started playing again which was roughly the beginning of March (not 100% sure though).

    PLATFORM: PC, Steam

    STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW THE ISSUE OCCURED: I started playing DBD again after not playing for some time. Now everytime I restart DBD it resets cosmetics and Loadouts. BUT on Thalita I changed to loadout 3 after buying a top cosmetic with shards and made a new laodout on Loadout 3 (it was empty before). For HER ONLY it saved it but the rest no, and if I change her loadout & cosm. stuff it resets to how it was saved before as well.

    VIDEO:

    PLAYER LOGS:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/P70PC1WZ4RTQ/deadbydaylight.log

    I have this same exact issue and have had it for a while. It is quite annoying!

  • Happening on PC as well my perk loadout refuses to save

  • Yeah, really sporadic but happens to me on PC as well. It's no all the time, but at least once or twice a day.

  • I'm kinda having the same issue. If I close the game normally with the quit button on the menu it's fine, but if I lose connection during the lobby or a round or crash then my loadout gets completely reset to the default starter perk. This is really annoying and sometimes if I don't notice I end up playing a round with only the single perk, default item, and no offering.

  • I'm kinda having the same issue on PC. If I close the game normally with the quit button on the menu it's fine, but if I lose connection during the lobby or a round or crash then my loadout gets completely reset to the default starter perk. This is really annoying and sometimes if I don't notice I end up playing a round with only the single perk, default item, and no offering.