Thrill needs a nerf

the recent buff has enabled perks like pentimento and devour hope to become unbearable for survivors to work around in the average match. Imo the main issue is not the speed it takes to cleanse the hex totems, but that it applies to dull totems equally so. If thrill is to keep its current effect, it should at least be halved on dull totems so that survivors can properly counter it.

Another issue doctor can quite literally make totems uncleanseable. His static blast cooldown is shorter than the time it takes to cleanse a thrilled up totem, take em to a small map with distressing and devour hope is uncleansable (while leaving two perk slots for extra effect).

Comments

  • They need to knock it down to 12%.

    I think giving it a smaller buff is fine but 14% was way over the top.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    They need to knock it down to 12%.

    I think giving it a smaller buff is fine but 14% was way over the top.

    I would prefer 10% and give it some additional effect… Could be more interesting than just slower cleansing and often less problematic.

  • I do think 14% is over the top and a nerf or even a revert is justified. I think either it needs to be lower to 12% or just give it its bp bonus back and put it back to 10%. Honestly, I don't like it when the devs remove BP bonuses from perks…the extra bp isn't hurting anyone.

  • @PetTheDoggo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3849825#Comment_3849825

    I would prefer 10% and give it some additional effect… Could be more interesting than just slower cleansing and often less problematic.

    That would also be fine.

    I just want it to get something for losing its BP bonus, but I also acknowledge that it's massively overtuned right now and it definitely can't stay like this