Last Person Alive
On console, but not on PC, there is a dumb feature that if you’re the last survivor left in the game and you get hooked, you insta-die. Even if you’ve never been hooked. Guess what just happened to me? I had deliverance and the exit gates were powered and everyone else left. I got hooked. Guess what? I didn’t get a chance to use my deliverance. Wow! Great feature devs! Useless perk.
Comments
It isn't a dumb feature. It's just a time saving feature. Even in the scenario you described, the killer would have just knocked you down the instant you pulled yourself off the hook. Deliverance isn't a useless perk either. Some games you just won't get the opportunity to use it. But some games it makes the difference between winning and losing.
Yes, it is a dumb feature. Especially when I get hooked right by an open exit gate and I have dead hard. @Dreamnomad
How many second chances do survivors need?
That's on PC as well. What made you think it wasn't?
The point of the whole hook system is basically a three life system. Will never understand how killers complain about "second chances".
So, you created an account just to complain about not being able to use your deliverance?
It was said before lol.
And the point still stands. No point. (except maybe 1500 bp. wowie)
This was implemented cause it just wasted time.