So....how's life?
I've been tired....too tired, more tired than normal. Quite pathetic in terms of how my grade's are going and I think I'm stressing myself out too much in terms of studying. I haven't even made much time for my friends or family. Don't even get to play games as much as I used to anymore and it saddens me because I know it's just going to get worse from here....Anyway how's your life/day? Good I hope!!!
Comments
It will tho!!!
I wish you all the luck and blessings. Hope you get in a better position soon.
My life is just as it has always been, absolutely garbage.
Well that's good!!!
Well that's sad to hear
, hopefully it will get better eventually
Thanks!!! And I'm trying but stuff is complicated ya know?
Yeah I know the feeling, it's awful
. But hey, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Be strong and stay motivated, it might teach you a lesson that will be useful at a later stage of your life 
that's what I'm hoping for. A good attitude is normally the key!!!
Have you been eating well? Tiredness could be a sign of deficient vitamin D and your nutrition is important. Sorry you've been feeling drained. Hope everything gets better. @JanTheMan I miss the LOL button. That was funny. XD
The realization that I'll be 30 this year have me a bit downed.
Welcome to the yr 30 club! We're all tired and not sure why our backs hurt.
My update:
My job might be finally giving me more hours! Great news. It's hard to live off of 20hrs a week! I get paid a lot per hour, but more work is always better. Plus, it'll take me away from playing DBD as much as I have been lately, which is probably for the best.