Houndmaster BP gain
The deviousness gain from your power is simply too low. The other killers that were released this year are far more generous. When it comes to this killer getting a hit with your power is like 300 deviousness points.
The deviousness gain from your power is simply too low. The other killers that were released this year are far more generous. When it comes to this killer getting a hit with your power is like 300 deviousness points.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I noticed that 🤔 that it was just me.
So i checked the wiki to confirm and she has three score events… and the highest being 200.
This killer is less than unrewarding.
I noticed that too. I would have games where I actually did decent with a 3-4k, and I'd still have survivors who died who got more BPs...