The hilarious thing about changing Sacrificial Ward's Rarity
Is it still has to compete with other Common Rarities and Event stuff in the Bloodwebs. I mean have you really gotten many Wards since the change?
Is it still has to compete with other Common Rarities and Event stuff in the Bloodwebs. I mean have you really gotten many Wards since the change?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes I have compared to when they were green. Leveling up Taurie I have about 15 at P2 where I would have about 4 at this stage if they were still green.
Yeah? I've gotten quite a few.
Browns are significantly easier to get than greens.
Yes you get far more. Otz demonstrated on stream yesterday, on his p100 plague he had 700 of nearly every brown offering and 200 of sacrificial ward collected previously. You will get far more.