Techinician buff
I know this perk just got buffed but this idea is pretty good and makes sense. Basically if you are useing technician than the killer perks surveillance and discordance don't affect you. This will allow you to repair gens with other survivors or finish a gen that the killer kicked. I know this is not nessary but I feel like those two killer perks should have a counter.
Comments
Technician didn't get a buff, just like NOED, it got a QoL change. They made the perk more consistent, instead of reducing noises 0/4/8 meters, it now reduces noises 8/8/8 meters. So if I am not wrong, there is no difference between old technician 3 and the new technician 3.
I am not sure about your buff idea, completely negating a killer perk doesn't sound right but at this point, technician is pretty useless imo. It needs something.
It would actually be useful if they noise reduction affected all survivors working on it and not just you. But, that 50% skillcheck does help out a lot with Overcharge and Lullaby.
Yeah that 50% skillcheck helps you and I have no argument against that
It is especially a good perk to practice for ruin skillchecks imo. However, it is RNG dependent and I consider RNG dependent perks to be very powerless. It shouldn't just be me because I hardly see anybody running this perk. This is why I think that a lot of people feel in the same way I do, useful but not useful enough. There is not many reason to change your perks for this perk.