Crazy ghost face idea.

if you break him out of his power your stalk meter resets. I know you’d never do it but it could be a neat idea


oh and thanks for the talking penalty. 2 posts in under 3 minutes isn’t spamming they weren’t even in the same topic

Comments

  • Ghost face is already not very strong so I don't think a nerf is necessary.

  • Ah yes, nerfing weak killer to be worse.

  • GhostFace knife breaks for 60 seconds after being revealed.

  • he’s not a weak killer If he’s played properly. Like I said it’s only an idea.

  • @Ryan489x said:

    he’s not a weak killer If he’s played properly. Like I said it’s only an idea.

    A bad one, sorry. The last thing we need is more nerfs to weak killers. The real update Ghostface needs is extending the time needed to be revealed by a hooked survivor.

  • terrible idea unless you compensate him a lot, like making it so revealing him no longer removes his power and only resets your meter.

    i understand you've just lost to ghostface and you think you wouldn't have if there was some terrible nerf like this one done to him, but this isn't really a reason to ask for stuff like this

  • This is the worst idea I've ever heard in my entire life