So when do you fix Survivor inconveniences?
Because all you care about is making the game as easy and effortless for Killers.
Because all you care about is making the game as easy and effortless for Killers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Top post of my current visit on forums.
I have encountered many inconsistencies, inconviniences over the years of playing this game. Barely any of them got touched in survivor regards but on the killer side there are so many changes which some of them I admit were nice, but it mainly benefited the killers. Like at the current release of 'The Houndmaster' are so many hitbox errors where the dog shouldn't even touch you let alone grab you.
I wonder when those will be adressed.