9,7 GB Update?
That is quite big.
Was something else changed with it?
I wonder what PS4 is - takes some time for me to download…
That is quite big.
Was something else changed with it?
I wonder what PS4 is - takes some time for me to download…
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
huh
it's going much quicker than 41GB would suggest, tho.
On Steam i have 9,7
wait i completely misread the thing. it says 7.5 gb lol
About 7.47GB on steam - it did update fairly quick tbf though
Hm… why do i have 9,7? Strange.
maybe some secret content?? (*゚v゚*)✨
I'm guessing the new map files are in the game, just currently not accessible.
I got 13gb on Xbox.