Can we change the negative effect of the summons?
I mean the broken effect throughout the game is not something pleasant for the reward it gives, I propose that instead of you having the broken effect they simply remove a hook state from you that would make the perk feel much better in addition to the new hook swap perk could do interesting things
Comments
His statement is right about hook state. Adding a hook state puts you from 0/3 to 1/3 and most times that's worse then broken all match. I still think for their worthless rewards it should be deep wound at most. You are already sinking a lot of time in to it and wounds would add more a little more time and injured.
For Weaving Spiders, it should be Exposed. It adds the same layer of risk as Broken, but without an extra layer of tracking and showing exactly who did the Invocation.
For Treacherous Crows, remove the terror radius condition and replace Broken with Oblivious.